Mobile personnel often work in uncontrolled environments that pose countless threats to worker safety. Loner remote safety monitoring solutions from Blackline GPS deliver simple, economical, and non-intrusive tools to monitor workers’ ongoing safety and manage an efficient emergency response whenever needed.
UFind Loner 900
Seamless operation between traditional cellular and global satellite networks
Loner 900 is a Class I, Division 1 intrinsically safe device that monitors a worker’s ongoing safety. When a safety incident occurs, Loner 900 communicates the alert information plus the worker’s location to monitoring personnel for management of an efficient, pin-point response.
Loner Bridge is a base station that communicates with multiple worker-worn Loner 900 safety operates through a 900 MHz radio link. Providing dual-mode satellite and cellular backhaul communications to Blackline infrastructure, Loner Bridge automatically and seamlessly use its satellite network when outside of cellular coverage. Self powered and portable, users are able to quickly move Loner Bridge from one vehicle to another, such as from an all-terrain vehicle to a work truck.
Unlike many competitive solutions, Loner 900 coupled with Loner Bridge operates inside buildings when using cellular or satellite communication.
- Improves awareness of remote workers’ safety.
- Quickly mobilize an emergency response by mapping worker locations in Loner Portal.
- Real-time safety alerting increases awareness of safety incidents.
- Achieves regulatory compliance as required in some regions.
- Reduces mobile worker anxiety about safety.
- An automated system that does not require manual worker check-in.
- Immediate alert is triggered if the worker is incapacitated.
- High capacity battery provides 24 hours of operation.
- Customizable location scheduling provides bread-crumb of worker locations.
- Easy training for workers and monitoring personnel.
- Affordable for both small business or enterprise deployment
- Loner Background Services alert monitoring personnel even when Loner Portal is not used.
- Call-out list provides multiple layers of alerting to ensure an incident is addressed.
- Loner Web Services enable software developers to integrate safety monitoring within a call center.
- Easy-to-use web-based Loner Portal for efficient setup and mapping.
- Customizable Loner Portal account implementation for diverse customer needs.
- Sharing of Loner devices across multiple Loner Portal user accounts.
- Firmware upgradable over-the-air to accommodate future enhancements.
- Web-hosted Loner Portal user account. No software to install.
|Size & Weight [W x L x D]||63 mm W x 107 mm L x 22 mm D (2.48” W x 4.213” L x 0.87” D) Weight: 120 g (4.2 oz)|
|Safety Features||Fall detection technology: Tri-axis accelerometers, tri-axis gyros, plus software processing Emergency latch: Release latch to trigger emergency alert Worker motion monitoring: Configurable time window (1 – 10 min) Worker check-in (optional): Required check-in period (5 – 180 min)|
|Buttons & Indicator Lights||Power button: Power on/off Acknowledge button: Check-in / Silent emergency / Cancel pending alerts / Acknowledge alerts Emergency latch: Send emergency alert Red indicator light array plus vibration and buzzer: Safety alert triggered Green indicator light: Blinking (powered), continuous (connected)|
|User Notification||Indicators: Acoustic buzzer, LEDs, and vibration motor Acoustic buzzer sound pressure level: ~90 dB @ 10 cm (~90 dB @ 3.94”)|
|Wireless Communication||Radio: 900 MHz ISM Antenna: Internal quad-band Bidirectional communication with firmware upgrade over-the-air (FOTA)|
|Assisted GPS||Radio: 20 channel high sensitivity, mobile assisted
Antenna: Internal Ultimate Sense 2® GPS antenna for weak GPS signal conditions
Accuracy: ~5 m (16 ft) outdoors, ~50 m (165 ft) indoors
Real-time location turnaround time: ~20 seconds
|Alert Messages||Fall detected / Emergency / No-motion / Missed check-in / Low battery / Power off / Silent emergency|
|Mobile Messaging Methods||Email, Text message (SMS)|
|Power & Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion battery: 1200 mAh capacity; Battery life: 24 hours continuous operation; Charging connector: 4 pin sealed connection.|
|Environmental||Storage temperature: -30° C to 75° C (-22° F to 167° F); Operating temperature: -20° C to 55° C (-4° F to 131° F); Charging temperature: 0° C to 45° C (32° F to 113° F); Ingress Protection: Designed to meet IP65.|
|Approvals||FCC Part 15 Subpart B, FCC ID: TBD|
|Device Requirements||Activated service plan, wireless communication coverage, GPS coverage for GPS locating|
|Warranty||One year limited factory warranty. Wireless coverage and activated service plans|
|Loner Portal Web Application||Features Include: Alarm banner, event history, device location mapping, device management, alert & notification settings and more.|
|Wireless Coverage and Activated Service Plans||Wireless coverage: Nearly 150 countries.|