- Want more control with your family?
- Did your kids make it to their after-school activity?
- Wish you had more tools to keep loved ones safe?
Ufind Personal GPS trackers give you full control in today’s world. The UFind Personal device could help you prevent a tragedy with the children, teens or senior parents in your life. Or, they simply give you more peace of mind knowing you are connected to those you love most.
Be in the know all day and from anywhere with full time tracking and access this data from the website and mobile applications.
How Does it Work?
Simply give UFind Personal tracking device to the person you wish to locate and see their location information from the website or mobile apps for iOS and Android.
GPS and cellular technology sends the location information to our system and you can access that data all day and from anywhere.
UFind Mobile Application
Stay in control while you’re on the go. You will be amazed at how easy it is to use and how much you can do.
|Manage Multiple Devices||Exact Location Data|
|See multiple GPS tracking devices at the same time on a map or in a list format.||See the address, heading, altitude and distance they are from you.|
|Geo-Fence Zones||Long Battery Life|
|Create a “geo-fence” zone around a house and school and receive alerts if your device exits the zone.||Want the longest battery life? Set the power options to the settings that best meet your needs.|
INCLUDES 1 YEAR FULL LIVE TRACKING
VALUED AT $264
- Know when they arrive or leave key areas. Create and edit “geofence” zones and receive alerts.
- Receive alerts via email, SMS and push notifications on iOS® and Android® devices.
- Best battery life available! Customizable battery settings that fit your lifestyle.
- Track Anyone – Use as a personal GPS tracker for kids, teens, senior parents and special needs loved ones. Know where they are even when you can’t be with them
- Best GPS App – Customer reviews confirm the PocketFinder app is the best and easiest to use GPS app.
- Accurate – Shows location within 10 feet of the person you are locating.
- Zones and Alerts – Create geo-fence zones and receive alerts via text message, email and push notifications.